Contact Information

Sandi Ross & Maree Streeter
eastcoaststampin@gmail.com

Find us on FACEBOOK!



Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Gift Tag Swap


Hi fellow stampers!

This is my first time attending an ECS function.  Certainly sounds like a lot of fun, so I thought I would try to organize a gift tag swap!

If you would like to participate please email me or message me on Facebook. The close off date is Wednesday 5th October. This will allow me time to email everyone with final information.

To participate in gift tag, please try to use a current stamp set, but it is not necessary, as long as it is Stampin Up.

It does not have to be a Christmas stamp set as some people may wish to make birthday gift tags (I know I use birthday gift tags).

You can use retired DSP, card stock and embellishments, as long as they are Stampin' Up! products.

On October 6, I will notify you via email of how many people signed up and how many gift tags you need to make. For example, if 10 people sign up for the gift tag swap, you will need to make 10 gift tags to exchange. On the day of the event you would then receive 10 different tags in return. 

Hope you participate!  Email me now to be included!!!


Kim D. Irwin

No comments:

Post a Comment