THIS WEEK'S UPDATE IS "WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME"
Several people have contacted me about this, so I'll pass it along now (and probably remind you later! In any event it will be posted on the East Coast Stampin Blog)
1. Camera - you'll want to capture the Inspiration Station projects, the display cards, the People's Choice entries, and people!
2. Crafting kit: Paper Snips, lots of adhesive, dimensionals, pencil, eraser, and a bone folder are the basic necessities, but you can bring whatever else you like.
3. Swaps if you are participating.
4. People's Choice Entries if you are participating.
5. Cash for the retired products table and the 50/50 draw. Our 50/50 draw is a little different than most - instead of having one winner and the other half go to the organizers, we're going to have two winners splitting the total! Tickets are $1 each, at the end of the day we'll add it up, draw two names, and give each person half of the total!
6. A sweater in case the hotel's air conditioning is cooler than you like.
7. Enthusiasm and a Smile! We can't wait to see you there!