#1 BY THE TIDE
Stamps: By The Tide, Gorgeous Grunge, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Night Of Navy
Cardstock & DSP: Naturals and Marina Mist
Tools: Sponge segment, oval framelits, scissors
Embellishments: Very Vintage Designer button, Linen Thread
5 ½ x 8 ½ “ piece of Naturals cardstock scored at 4 ¼ “ on the long side; 3 ¾ x 5 “ piece of Naturals
3 ¾ x 5”piece of cardboard for oval template; ½ x 2 “ piece of marina Mist cardstock.
1. Take 3 ¾ x 5” piece of Naturals cardstock and sponge around the edges with Marina Mist ink.
2. With piece of scrap cardboard (3 ¾ x 5” piece )cut an oval from the centre using your Oval framelits. I
used the 4th oval from the centre. This is the template you will use to sponge your piece of Naturals
card stock. Placing your template over the 3 ¾ x 5” piece of Naturals card stock hold it in place while
sponging in the oval space. Begin with Marina Mist ink, and then Pacific Point ink.
3. With Night Of Navy ink, stamp the plant image over the sponged oval.
4. Take the droplet image from ‘Gorgeous Grunge’ and Pacific Point ink and stamp on piece of scrap
paper before stamping on the cardstock as shown. Off stamping like this will give you a lighter shade.
5. Take a piece of Naturals card stock and stamp the fish and shell images in Pacific Point ink. Fussy cut
6. Take a ½ x 2” piece of Marina Mist cardstock and stamp sentiment. Thread button with thread and tie a
7. Assemble card as shown attaching fish image with dimensionals.
#2 CIRCLES OF THANKS
Stamps: Starburst Sayings
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock & DSP: Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie cardstock; Sweet Taffy DSP
Tools: ¾” and 1 ¼” circle punch, Bitty Banners and Starburst Framelits, Corner Rounder
5 ½ x 8 ½” piece of Daffodil Delight scored at 4 ¼” on the long side.
With the 1 ¼” circle punch, punch out 12 circles from the DSP. Adhere circles to the front of the card base.
With the largest straight Bitty Banner Framelit cut a piece from Pumpkin Pie. Adhere to the centre circle at the bottom.
Cut the smallest Starburst shape out of Pumpkin Pie cardstock also.
With Pumpkin Pie ink stamp the ‘Thanks so much’ image from the ‘Starburst Sayings’ stamp set.
Punch out with ¾” circle punch and adhere to starburst shape.
Place starburst in the centre of banner with a dimensional. Corner round the top and bottom corners of right side of card.
Stamps: Nuts About You
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Markers: Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock & DSP: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Lullaby DSP
Tools: Banners Framelits,
Embellishments: 2 pieces of Lost Lagoon 3/8” Stitched Ribbon - cut at 10” and 6”
5 1/2” x 8 1/2” piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock, scored at 4 1/4” on the long side
3” x 5” piece of Hello Honey cardstock cut with Banner Framelit
2 1/2” x 4 1/2” piece of Whisper White cut with Banner Framelit
5 1/4” x 4” piece of Lullaby DSP
1. Using the 6” piece of Lost Lagoon ribbon attach each end to the back of the DSP approximately 1” from the top. Attach the DSP to the front of the Lost Lagoon cardstock.
2. Counting from the smallest use Banners framelit #5 to cut the Whisper White cardstock. Use Banners framelit #6 (the largest) to cut the Hello Honey cardstock.
3. Using the ‘Congratulations’ sentiment from the Nuts About You Hostess Stamp Set, stamp in Lost Lagoon ink at the top of the Whisper White banner.
4. Using the Chocolate Chip and the Mossy Meadow markers, colour the tree image and stamp in the middle of the Whisper White banner. Use the grass image and Mossy Meadow to stamp the grass.
5. Use the Lost Lagoon and the Chocolate chip markers to colour the bird on the nest and stamp on the tree branch.
6. Attach the Whisper White banner to the Hello Honey Banner mat, and attach the finished banner to the front of the card.
7. Using the 10” piece of Lost Lagoon ribbon slip it under the attached ribbon as shown in the photo, and tie in a knot or bow.
#4 FLOWER SHOP WISHES
Stamps: Feel Goods, Flower Shop
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock & DSP: Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Moonlight DSP
Tools: Pansy punch, Itty Bitty Accents punch pack
Embellishments: Pearls, Blackberry Bliss Ribbon
4 ¼ x 11” piece of Sahara Sand cardstock scored at 5 ½“ on long side
1 x 4 ¼” piece of DSP
4 x 4 ½” piece of Whisper White
1. Take a piece of Whisper White cardstock and stamp a flower image three times. Punch out.
2. Adhere these flowers to the bottom of your card front. They will overlap slightly.
3. Cut away the pieces of Sahara Sand cardstock that you can see around the bottom of the flowers.
4. Stamp sentiment on card front.
5. Punch out three flowers with Itty Bitty punch and adhere to centre of each Pansy. Place a pearl in the centre of each bitty flower.
6. Tie ribbon in a bow above the Pansies.
7. On the inside of your card adhere the strip of DSP at the bottom of the card.
8. The Whisper White piece of cardstock is adhered above this.
Stamps: Regarding Dahlias, Hardwood
Ink: Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon
Cardstock & DSP: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Tools: Scalloped Tag Topper, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Scalloped Eyelet Border Punch, Piercing Kit
Embellishments: 1 piece of Hello Honey 3/8” Stitched Ribbon - cut to 13”
5 1/2” x 8 1/2” piece of Hello Honey cardstock, scored at 4 1/4” on the long side
5” x 3 3/4” piece of Very Vanilla
2” x 4” piece of Whisper White cardstock punched with Scalloped Tag Topper
2” x 2” Whisper White
1. Using the Hardwood Background stamp, stamp in Hello Honey ink horizontally on the Very Vanilla cardstock as shown in the photo. Attach to the front of the Hello Honey card base.
2. Using the punched Whisper White tag, stamp the Dahlia image in the bottom left using Hello Honey ink. Decorate the tag by using the Piercing Kit to pierce the right hand side of the tag.
3.Using a scrap of Lost Lagoon cardstock, punch out a 2” piece with the Scalloped Eyelet Border punch, attach to the bottom of the Whisper White tag. Attach to the front of the card with dimensionals.
4. Stamp the ‘hi’ in Lost Lagoon on the scrap of Whisper White. Punch out with the 1 3/8” Circle punch. Attach to the front of the card with dimensionals.
5. Tie the Hello Honey Ribbon in a bow. Attach to the top of the tag with glue dots.
#6 MISS YOU ALREADY
Stamps: Traveler, Really Good Greetings
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Tangelo Twist
Cardstock & DSP: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Tangelo Twist
Tools: Party Pennants Bigz L Die, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Retro Fresh Washi Tape, Rhinestone.
5 1/2” x 8 1/2” Tangelo Twist card stock, scored at 4 1/4” on long side
3 x 5 1/4” piece of Coastal Cabana
3” x 5” and 2” x 2 3/4” pieces of Whisper White, cut with the appropriate images in the die.
1. Take the piece of Coastal Cabana and emboss it with the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, attach to the front of the car approximately 1/4” from the left side and aligned with the top.
2. Using Baked Brown Sugar ink, stamp the train image on upper half of the largest Whisper White die cut. Attach a rhinestone to the light of the train.
3. Using the three designs of Retro Fresh Washi Tape attach to the bottom half of the die cut in a diagonal direction as shown in photo.
4. Attach the completed die cut to the centre of the Coastal Cabana cardstock, aligned with the top.
5. On the smaller Whisper White die cut stamp the sentiment in Tangelo Twist towards the left side. On the right side of the die cut add a piece of the striped Retro Fresh Washi Tape. Attach to the front of the card as shown in photo.
#7 LIVE THE LIFE NOTEPAD
Stamps: Really Good Wishes, Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock & DSP: Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Champagne Glimmer Paper
Tools: Pansy Punch, Word Window Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower)
Non-Stampin’ Up!: Notepad
5 1/2” x 8 1/2” piece of Hello Honey cardstock, scored at 4 1/8” and 4 3/8” on the long side
4” x 1 1/2” piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock, scored at 2” and 2 1/4” 2 3/4” x 1” piece of Tangelo Twist cardstock, 2” x 2” piece of Tangelo Twist 2 1/2” x 3/4” piece of Whisper White Scrap of Champagne Glimmer Paper
1. Fold the Hello Honey cardstock to identify what will be your front cover. Lay flat and stamp the lines image from Gorgeous Grunge in the top left corner—twice.
2. Using the Word Window Punch, punch on the centre right hand side of the front cover as shown in photo.
3. Wrap the Hello Honey cardstock around the note pad. Glue the back of the note pad to the back cover of the cardstock.
4. Using a flower image from the Flower Shop stamp set, stamp in Mossy Meadow on the 2” x 2” piece of Tangelo Twist. Punch out with the Pansy Punch.
5. Punch a flower from the scrap piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper. Attach to the centre of the Tangelo Twist flower. Attach to the front cover over the stamped lines.
6. Fold the Mossy Meadow cardstock on score lines. Fit one end into the hole made with the Word Window punch on the front cover, and glue the back piece to the back cover.
7. Stamp the sentiment on the Whisper White cardstock. Glue to the Tangelo Twist mat, glue to the front of the cover.
#8 THINKING OF YOU
Stamps: For the Birds
Ink: Black Stazon, coordinating marker with DSP colour
Cardstock & DSP: Whisper White, In Colour DSP, paper for envelope
Tools: ¼” & 1 3/8” circle punch, 1 ¾” scallop circle punch, Bitty Punches
Embellishments: Bakers Twine
4 x 8” piece of DSP scored at 4” on long side
3 ½ x 3 ½” piece of Whisper White
1. Take your card base and punch out a circle (with the 1 3/8” circle punch) near the bottom right corner.
2.With the Whisper White piece of cardstock punch a ¼” circle in each corner, draw a line with a corresponding marker from each punched circle to the next to create a “frame”. Adhere this piece to the inside of the card.
3. Close the card and with a pencil trace the outline of the punched out circle onto the inside piece of Whisper White. Stamp the bird image inside the circle outline with a Stamp-a-ma-jig. You will want as much of the image as you can get in the circle rather than the sentiment. Erase pencil outline once you have stamped the image and colour in the bird and heart.
4. From a piece of Whisper White cardstock punch out a 1 3/8” circle. Take the scallop circle punch and punch this out of same piece of cardstock. Adhere this ring to the card front around the punched out circle.
5. Punch a half circle using the ¼” circle punch at the top and bottom of the left hand side of card. Take your piece of Bakers Twine and wrap around card front having the twine rest in the half circles already punched out.
6. Punch out and adhere a flower and a star (the star is the leaves)f rom the Bitty punch pack on card front and add a small pearl to flower centre to finish.
7. Make a coordinating envelope with an Envelope Punch Board.
Cut paper 6 7/8” x 6 7/8”.
Punch and score at 3 1/2” on opposite sides.
Line scoring lines up with arrow, punch and score on the two sides that are left.
Fold in opposite flaps, fold up bottom flap and glue to sides. Insert card, fold and glue top flap closed.
#9 NAUTICAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Stamps: Something To Say
Ink: Night Of Navy
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Tools: Essentials Piercing kit, Decorative Label and Curly Label punches
Embellishments: Lost Lagoon ribbon
4 ¼ x 11” piece of Lost Lagoon cardstock scored at 5 ½ “ on long side
4 strips of DSP at 1x 5 1/4” each
Scrap of Whisper White cardstock
1. Adhere the four strips of DSP to the front of your card.
2. Using the decorative label punch, punch shape in bottom right hand corner. I centred my shape with
the third strip from the left.
3. Take the corresponding piercing template and pierce label shape on the card front. Now pierce the
oval shape that is inside the Decorative Label punch shape on the “inside“of the card (You should not
have to move the piercing template to do this).
4. Take a piece of Lost Lagoon ribbon and tie a knot on right side of the punched out label shape.
5. Open card and stamp “Happy Birthday” inside the pierced oval shape (I used a Stamp-a-ma-jig)
6. Stamp “Seize the cake” on a Whisper White scrap. Punch out sentiment with Curly Label punch and
adhere to inside of card.
7. Take the already punched out Decorative Label piece and cut in half length wise. Adhere half to the top
left side of the card on the inside.
#10 MAKE A WISH
Stamps: Petite Petals, Really Good Greetings
Ink: Tangelo Twist
Cardstock & DSP: Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Whisper White
Tools: Petite Petals Punch, Build a Bird punch, Chevron Border punch, Banners Framelits, dimensional.
5 1/2” x 8 1/2” piece of Mossy Meadow cardstock, scored at 4 1/4” on the long side, 2” x 3 3/4” piece of Mossy Meadow, Scraps of Mossy Meadow for leaves
5 1/4” x 4” piece of Tangelo Twist Cardstock 5” x 3 3/4” piece of Whisper White, 3 1/4” x 1 3/4” piece of Whisper White, Scrap of Whisper White for flowers
1. Attach Tangelo Twist cardstock to the front of the Mossy Meadow card base.
2. Using the largest piece of Whisper White cardstock, punch the Chevron Border Punch on the left side. Save the chevron shapes that are punched out. Glue them to the punched area as shown in the photo (up-side-down from the punched image)
3. Starting at the smallest Banner Framelit, use # 3 to cut the 3 1/4” x 1 3/4” Whisper White.
4. Use the #4 Banner Framelit to cut the 2” x 3 3/4” Mossy Meadow cardstock.
5. Stamp the ‘Make a Wish’ sentiment on the Whisper White banner framelit cardstock. Attach it to the Mossy Meadow die cut cardstock.
6. Stamp the Petite Petal flower in Tangelo Twist ink on the scraps of Whisper White. Punch out with Petite Petals punch.
7. Using the scraps of Mossy Meadow cardstock punch out four sets of leaves from the Build a Bird punch.
8. Attach the leaves with snail or glue, and the flowers with dimensional, as shown in the photo of the card.
Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Bloom with Hope ( hostess )
Ink: Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock & DSP: Hello Honey, Whisper White, Moonlight Paper Stack
Tools & Accessories: Scalloped Tag Topper,
Embellishments: Mossy Meadow 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones
Card Base: 8 ½” x 5 ½” , scored at 3 1/2”
Card Front: DSP 2 1/4” x 5 ¼”, whisper white 2” x 5”, scrap piece for the stamped flower
Inside: 4” x 5 ¼”
1 On the 2 x 5 WW, stamp the flower image in the lower left corner and another just above it. Stamp a 3rd flower on a scrape of WW that you will fussy cut.
Stamp the same flower image on the inside of the WW 4 x 5 1/4” piece
On the Card base gentle slide both ends in together into the tag punch. DO NOT FOLD the cardstock, BUT gentle bend it to place it.
Punch out the section in the center of the cardstock
Score at the 3 ½” mark starting from the left edge of the tag punch area
DO NOT SCORE the LEFT SIDE of the card at the scalloped edge area; ONLY score the right side of the scalloped tag edge. This will allow the card to close by tying the ribbon through the openings.
Layer the DSP piece and the whisper white on the front of the card. Layer the fussy cut flower on top of the flower stamped image to give a 3D effect.
Layer the lager WW piece on the inside of the card.
I found it a little difficult to put in words this description for this card. I am giving you a web site connection that provides a wonderful video for those that learn through watching.
#12 TRUE FRIEND
Stamps: (hostess) Let Your Hair Down;
Inks: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock & DSP: Hello Honey; ( 2014 / 2015 In colors ) whisper White; Moonlight paper stack
Tools & Accessories: Elegant Butterfly punch; 1 ¼ Circle punch; Scalloped Tag Topper punch; Hello Honey 3/8 stitched satin ribbon; Tea Lace Paper Doilies; Rhinestone Basic Jewels
Card Base: 8 1/2” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
Inside: 4” x 5 ¼ “ piece of whisper white
1. 2 x 4 ¼ piece of WW for the tag, which you will use the scalloped tag punch to create the tag on the front of the card.
2. 2 x ¾ piece of DSP from the Moonlight paper stack as shown in photo and adhere to the bottom of the tag – then STAMP the True Friend on the tag at this point!
3. Cut a doily in half and trim the edge slightly so it will nicely fit behind the tag.
4. Punch out a 1 ¼” circle from the Hello Honey CS.
5. Punch out the butterfly from the Moonlight paper stack – choose a bold pattern that has a lot of BB on it.
6. 2 x 4” pieces of Hello Honey 3/8” ribbon – use one for the top and the other across the bottom of the card as shown. Tie a small piece of white cotton baker twine around the top ribbon.
#13 HELLO SPOOL CARD
Stamps: Petite Petals, Four You
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey,
Cardstock & DSP: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Moonlight Paperstack DS, Wild Wasabi
Tools: Paper trimmer, Petite Petals Punch, Envelope punch board, Bird Builder Punch
Embellishments: Rich Razzleberry ¼” Cotton Ribbon, Rhinestones
Card Base: 4 1/4” x 11” scored at 5 1/2”
Inside: 4 ¼” x 5
Card Front: 4 ¼” x 5”
1. Using the envelope punch board punch the 5 ½” side at the 1 ¼” mark, flipping card do the same on the other side. Then do the same measurement on the bottom portion of the card.
2. Then using the paper trimmer cut out the center section of the card to create the spool effect
3. DO the same for the front of the card using the DSP paper. Use the exact same measurements on the punch board.
4. Use the same measurements and complete the inside of the card with the WW CS.
5. Using the Petite petals on a scrap piece of paper, stamp 3 flowers in blackberry bliss and 2 flowers in the Hello Honey ink. Punch these out with the Petite Petals punch.
6. Using the bird builder punch cut out 2 leaves and place behind the flowers for added interest.
7. Stamp the HELLO on a 3/4” piece of WW flag tail one end and using dimensional, add to the top of your card.
8. Make a small bow with your ribbon and place just below the HELLO!
I have also added a link for viewing a video on making this card.
#14 BIRTHDAY GIFT CARD HOLDER
Stamps: Sea Street
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana
Cardstock & DSP: Maritime DSP, Real Red CS, Whisper White,
Tools: Paper trimmer, Envelope Maker
Embellishments: 1/8 “ Real Red Taffeta ( 12”)
Card Base: 4 ¼” x 11 ½” scored at 5 ½”
Inside: WW cut at 3 3/4'” x 6 ½” - scored at 1 ¾” at one end and 3/4 “ at the other end.
Card Front: Top of card: Night of Navy 3x4, DSP layer 2 ¾” x 3 3/4”, WW layer 2 ½” x 3 1/2”
Bottom of front: Night of Navy 1 ¾” x 4” and top layer DSP 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
1. Score the card base at 2”, 7 ¼”, and 7 3/8” on the 3 ¾ “ side using the evelope punch board punch at the 1” mark. Do this on each side creating the top of the gift card.
2. Fold the bottom of the base card at the 2” score line and attach the two layers. Wrap the Real Red ribbon around creating the closer of the bottom of the card
3. On the Inside piece of WW on the 1 ¾” side , use the punch board and punch at the 1 ¼ mark on each side. The fold over the top where the ¾” fold is and place sticky strip on it. Attach to the top of the card.
4. Stamp your image on the WW for the front of the card and attach your layers.
5. If you enjoy learning through video’s as I do, please watch the one listed below and it has all the dimensions and score lines.
Stamps: Something for Baby, Sassy Satiations
Ink: Hello Honey, Pistachio Pudding,
Cardstock & DSP: Whisper White, Lullaby DSP, Pistachio Pudding CS
Tools: Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Scissors
Embellishments: Pistachio Pudding Thick Bakers Twine 12”, 3 small pearls
Card Base: 4 ¼” x 11 ½” scored at 5 ½”
Card Front: Top of card: 3 pieces of Lullaby DSP cut at ½” strips - 2 for the front and 1 for the inside
1. Using the envelope board punch on one side punch at 3 ¼” and on the other side flip and do the same measurement on the opposite side.
2. On the bottom of the card, stamp CONGRATULATIONS in Hello Honey
3. Stamp (2) little outfits in the two ink colors of your choice. Using the Baby’s First Framelits cut out the outfits. You can also fussy cut if you don’t have the framelits.
4. Punch each end of the 1/2 “ DSP and place across the front of the card. The piece inside does NOT have any punch out in it.
5. Wrap the thick bakers twine around the top section and place the outfits on top with dimensionals.
6. Punch out 3 stars and place below the second piece of DSP. Top with the 3 pearls.
Copyright East Coast Stampin’